Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
That fan in the background looks complicated.

Wait till you see my 900D :eek::eek:

Looks soo comfy :p

It's about 3 inch smaller on the seat than my last one, seems weird for now having less bum room, not that i have a big bum :p

There is two types of this chair on amazon, one a cheap copy from china and the german make, i have the german one, very good quality.

Associate
New Kindle HD Fire 8.9 was going to send it back:(
But now running CyanogenMod 10.1 very happy:D
Beautiful screen.(poor photos)
img0191gk.jpg
img0196la.jpg

Associate
The toy story steels look great. How much and where from please?

I got them from eBay. Luckily i was able to outbid the same person 3 times haha. so they were £17 each. I'm not great with other languages, but i think they are German blu rays. But its only the back of the case thats in a different language. Just need to select English on the first menu.

Pitch Black isnt bad! It is a little grainy, but overall im happy with it.

Soldato
DailyGeek can I ask where you bought that so maybe we can be wallet buddies? (I liked the stock image before it was removed)

Well, it wasn't a stock image, it was a photo the maker took for me, but thems the rules I guess. Deleting the whole post seems a bit unnecessary though?

Anyway, Sova Leatherworks.

Soldato
Stock images are frowned upon (though it wasn't obvious it wasn't a typical stock image so I understand/am glad I got to see it).

Cheers, I am going to save the pennies for one as they have made some very nice wallets there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom