Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Finally got one. DPD turned up at 7:40, had a text at 7:45 saying expect him between 7:40 and 8:40 ha. Not had chance to use it yet had to go down the gym and now just waiting to go out :(

cPKm2.jpg

Associate
A random collection;

4G68RBY.jpg

A Bluetooth mouse & active display port adapter for the Surface pro. The mouse is OK, but it's redeeming feature is, it doesn't need a USB receiver.

An actual boxed piece of software, haven't seen one of these for a while, strangely it was cheaper that a digital download from Autodesk.

Finally a camera repair, needed a whole new lens assembly for my G9, having dropped it.

Soldato
Got the Gaggia from Amazon and along with some vouchers got if for an okay price. I have made one cup of coffee with it so far (an Americano) and am awaiting a few other supplies for it. When I get the hang of making drinks with it sure it will be great. The one I had today was pretty nice and I was constantly reading the manual and didn't really have the right shot glasses for it.

Caporegime
Got the Gaggia from Amazon and along with some vouchers got if for an okay price. I have made one cup of coffee with it so far (an Americano) and am awaiting a few other supplies for it. When I get the hang of making drinks with it sure it will be great. The one I had today was pretty nice and I was constantly reading the manual and didn't really have the right shot glasses for it.

Didn't yours come with a set of espresso cups? (I got 6) Just use one of them and it is a double shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom