Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I have a small cam for FoV for exactly the reason you say.

Have balanced the props.

I have circular polarised antennas too :)

I'm not new to flying. I have a Trex 450.
I was going to build an F550 but I figured that the Phantom would suit my needs and be more portable.

Looks mad, I'm close to dropping cash on one of these, well until I spotted this on the way....

Soldato
There appears to be something lodged in your rib cage

Doesnt concern me as much as the middle screw.

How longs it in for?

There's no real need for it to ever come out. People often opt to take them out if it's a sport injury as a shard of titanium travelling around your body can be dangerous. I'm in no rush to repeat the injury, though, so i'm happy for it to sit there for now.

Soldato
Doesnt concern me as much as the middle screw.

There's no real need for it to ever come out. People often opt to take them out if it's a sport injury as a shard of titanium travelling around your body can be dangerous. I'm in no rush to repeat the injury, though, so i'm happy for it to sit there for now.

Ahh didn't know, thought they took them out.

Man of Honour
OP
6pi3.jpg

gsq3.jpg

Caporegime
Parking sensor kit for the car, new antenna as the original Saab one has had it and looks gash. Also a 3.5mm jack socket turned up which is the first part of my DIY Aux-in for said car.

bqmElE6.jpg

Load of other stuff turned up but thats with Dad, all for the car. Shall post pix tomorrow.

Safe.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
¿

Still? We've not had this discussion yet ya plum!

I thought you were routing into the glovebox or something.
Less cables was the thought.
?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Still? We've not had this discussion yet ya plum!

I thought you were routing into the glovebox or something.
Less cables was the thought.
?

Nope :p

Car had an aux-in fitted 'at some point' by a previous owner, when he sold it he took it with him :p

However the option is still enabled in the radio (Saab have to activate it, thats part of the £150 they charge for the pleasure)

The cable from Saab is £55....for literally an aux-in cable (can see why he took it with him!). So I'm making my own :p

For the parts its cost me £9.50...so with roughly an hour of soldering and swearing at the car, should have me up and running :D

So all that box does is plug in to the aux-in and then allow you to connect via bluetooth to stream ze music?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Yeah, you plug it into headphones/amps/stereos etc, anything that will take an audio input. It pre-amps a bit too so you get a louder output minus distortion which I thought was nice.

Man of Honour
I still don't see the point of it?

Just plug my phone in to the aux-in port and play away?

...you could do that, but tbh i'd much rather be able to just put the phone in a cradle (got a wireless charging Qi cradle on order) and go. Combine that with NFC and some scripts you can get it starting the music playing, nav firing up etc etc.

but yes, basically the box allows you to connect to the aux in via bluetooth :)

Soldato
I can't imagine those parking sensors will be great, either in function or how they will look on the car.

Surely it's best to stick to OEM or not at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom