Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The little Beauty turned up today. Its for my fathers 70th Birthday next week :)

nbes.jpg

Soldato
Just picked this up for a steal on Gumtree! I cant believe it was genuine!

Picked it up after work today. Weirdly, the guy was wearing a royal mail uniform and didnt seem to know anything about photography so i'm not sure what he was doing with it. He claimed his brother recently died and left it to him in his will.

Bit of a sad story but still, i'm well chuffed!
this made me LOL with beer in my mouth... lol not good!

Soldato
Man of Honour
OP

Picked it up after work today. Weirdly, the guy was wearing a royal mail uniform and didnt seem to know anything about photography so i'm not sure what he was doing with it. He claimed his brother recently died and left it to him in his will.

:D

How was the battery?

Man of Honour
OP
Well this is my treat for the month :)

Has some cool features and connects directly to my iPhone allowing me to control it remotely. Doesn't seem to be any lag with that either.

Really looking to take a keener interest in photography but carting loads of lenses around just isn't for me. Hopefully this will be a nice little introduction and see where it takes me :)[/QUOTE]

Nice. :)

Been tempted by one of those. Did the case come free?

Caporegime

Go on, how much?

Soldato
Nice. :)

Been tempted by one of those. Did the case come free?

Sadly not and am not entirely happy with it either. The case is designed for the RX-100 which doesn't have the flip out screen. The bottom left of the case interferes with the movement when trying to open it. Really not sure what to do as I want a case that fits to it.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Shotgun mic ended up not being suitable for exactly what I wanted so it got replaced with Stereo Videomic Pro version, it's smaller and lighter but picks up everything around nicely with the +20dB boost for lower noise floor by lowering the camera's pre-amp.

Dead kitten included in the deal :D

RodeStereoMic_1.jpg
RodeStereoMic_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom