Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
was cleaning my bike chain then realised there was just to much dirt for a rag+sponge+paintbrush to deal with and the chain still felt a little gritty after so forced to go halfords and get some stuff.

bday card for my son and some stupid overpriced bee containing a bathbomb and soap + 100$ not in the photo (he's up to 300$ cos he's super awesome at saving his pocket money!)
LMs5c4D.jpg

crap card tbh but the 2 shops I went in had barely any cards for a sons birthday wtf :confused: and all the other birthday cards for his age were stupid crap like skylanders and angry birds :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
was cleaning my bike chain then realised there was just to much dirt for a rag+sponge+paintbrush to deal with and the chain still felt a little gritty after so forced to go halfords and get some stuff.

A cheaper way to clean the chain is just get a bottle of white spirit and an old icecream tub and swish the chain about in the tub. Then let it dry, re-oil the links and wipe off the excess oil.

You can then pour the white spirit back into the container and after a while all the gunk falls to the bottom leaving the clean white spirit at the top for the next use.

If your chain has one of those missing links that allows you to remove the chain in seconds, it makes the job a lot easier.

Soldato
Man of Honour
OP
970r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom