Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
A lifetimes supply of toothbrushes :D

what-the-f-tom-delonge.gif

Associate
Hey, yeah around xmas time when missus lets me lol. You have RC stuff also ?, spotted a guy just around corner from me who appeared to have a flamewheel quad.

No just been looking into them recently and the phantom in particular, would like to take the plunge but my misses would probably hit the roof as we're meant to be saving, maybe one day.

Man of Honour
No just been looking into them recently and the phantom in particular, would like to take the plunge but my misses would probably hit the roof as we're meant to be saving, maybe one day.

Ahh, it's a nice bit of kit, posted this is multicopter thread but this is video I took today, first flight out in open. Went ok even with crazy wind

Associate
Ahh, it's a nice bit of kit, posted this is multicopter thread but this is video I took today, first flight out in open. Went ok even with crazy wind

Thought I would recognise where it was, no chance could be anywhere in the forest lol. At a guess Burley or Sopley.

Yeah I did tell myself I could probably just spend £500 on the quadcopter but I know I will instantly then want the GoPro and then FPV, must resist.

Does the additional GoPro mount your using help the video much?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom