Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Great gears. I am looking forwad to seeing more pics

First couple are from later that day...

Board built up and ready to go in
2013-08-03%2012.22.22.jpg

Board installed
2013-08-03%2012.43.55.jpg

With this weeks H100 upgrade. Fans are hidden in the top panel. Apologies for the photo, light isn't great.
2013-08-17%2020.42.28.jpg

Soldato
Chess set it's meant to be over 30 years old but I am not very sure what the pieces are made of.

The board is made out of wood with green felt at the bottom, felt is also on the pieces.

Caporegime
Can anyone tell me if an 18" frame is too small for a 5' 10 person? thinking I should have went for the 20"

TBH it's more about reach and inside leg than height.

with a 34-36cm inside leg I ride a 21inch hybrid that feels almost to big for me , a 20inch would likely be far to big for you

Associate
On my travels to Borneo where I'm out in the field with my g/f I take a SOG Tech Bowie with me every time. I've travelled there and back twice now with it and had zero problems. First time I flew out I mentioned I had two knives, the other being a leatherman, and the lady at the check in counter said as long as it's in my main baggage it is no problem. This year I went from Borneo through Kuala Lumpar, Cambodia and Singapore with zero issues.

Last year I got stopped in KK airport by someone on the x-ray machine and he said he was checking it wasn't serrated, though to be honest I think just wanted to take a look at it as he was commenting on how nice it looked and felt in his hand.

My g/f travels with a parang and a knife in her case and her parang is not small!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom