Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I wanted to buy another pair for when these fail (if they ever will)! But I struggled to find some, maybe they've been discontinued? I did find one pair but they were priced pretty high, can't remember what I paid for mine originally.

Associate
Some people like to collect knives including myself, can't believe why you lot are crying over him getting a knife from Spain to UK, it was in his luggage, if it was in his carry on then it would be a different story.

Anyway something I bought recently,

1zojo8z.jpg

5870 1GB with Thermalright Shaman (waiting for it to arrive).

Last edited:
Soldato
If they fail just send them to Sennheiser who will repair them and fix them up returning them looking like new again. Will cost £50

Hmm, do they replace anything that is broke for that price? I have had my HD555s since 2006 and they are starting to look a bit tatty. the wire is the main problem as it has separated at the top where it has been flexing over the years. You can get a new lead for £10 and it just plugs in, but I have noticed there is a crack in the casing now, so might be worth getting them to sort them out.

I paid £60 for these and they now cost more like £100, so I wouldn't mind paying £50.

EDIT: Actually forget that, can get a new headband and lead for £37 inc delivery.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lego is ace but that really does not look much like the Delorean time machine.

I want to build this one. Not sure if it's a kit or not though.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Hmm, do they replace anything that is broke for that price? I have had my HD555s since 2006 and they are starting to look a bit tatty. the wire is the main problem as it has separated at the top where it has been flexing over the years. You can get a new lead for £10 and it just plugs in, but I have noticed there is a crack in the casing now, so might be worth getting them to sort them out.

I paid £60 for these and they now cost more like £100, so I wouldn't mind paying £50.

EDIT: Actually forget that, can get a new headband and lead for £37 inc delivery.
Yeah it's a repair service for that price so covers everything from what I've read.
Got a link to where you got that?

No link, was from a local bespoke home style shop called Room down here!

Associate
Components for an external rad setup, XSPC AX480 and stand + 4 Akasa akasa piranha fans + Alpenföhn alpine touch fan controller.

khemist, maybe you already have them but get some quick disconnects for that rad setup, i have the same and have just added the quick disconnects, saves a lot of hastle when moving the rig, cleaning rad etc ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom