Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I'm still camera-less but had a nice shop today for some more A3 and a couple of A2 sketchpads. More pencils, some pastels.

My best visit of the day though was to an art gallery/studio where a few of the artists were working. Two of them stopped what they were doing to have a chat with me which was really nice. Seeing the art stuff in my bags they started giving me tips and told me whenver I was passing again to bring in some of my drawings so they can give more advice.

Makes a change to meet some really nice people.

Was highly tempted to buy a painting of penguins but it was £500. Decided to wait until I get good enough to do own.

Last edited:
Soldato
Time to take in some scenery :)

q82rdTe.jpg

jOtswfP.jpg

See how I go with this before spending too much more on a bike :)

OK that should have fixed it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
oul2.jpg

Soldato
Yeah really looking forward to giving it a go. Don't seem to be many Triban 3s left now as it is a discontinued model but has pretty good reviews so thought I would take the plunge. Only 54cm frames seem to be available now.

Oh and this arrived today, destined for the bathroom ceiling :)

DlQLk3J.jpg

DlQLk3J.jpg

Soldato
Let me know how it is! Been thinking about grabbing one as a spare for going to work.

There are a few regular posters in Sports Arena with them. They are excellent starter road bikes and are the default recommendation both here and on Bikeradar.

There is a red version and a white version and the red is better. They are still being made afaik but they tend to arrive randomly in stock and then sell out quickly.

A fine choice.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Fatshark FPV Googles

[IMxusercontent.com/u/73603922/2013-08-21%2010.37.53.jpg[/IMG]

I bet that freaking awesome.

I finally got some money for whetstones, still waiting for a several from Korea to arrive, can then get my knifes and hatchet back up together and get back to some wood carbing.

This ones for the Inside edge of the hook spoons.
d0av.jpg

Associate
Nice - great set of headphones but watch out for those plastic hinges - mine snapped and no amount of super-glue would hold them. They now sit disassembled in a drawer :(

liking them at the moment! seem pretty good with my clip+, going to get some bigger cans to use with the clip and fiio e6 at some point!

Soldato
For hauling books and the MBA at Uni :)

9561644521_4d57912284_o.jpg

TNF Jester in "Asphalt/Zinc Grey".

- Picked it up at £45 (direct with free delivery), and its very well made. Tried it with 8 top gear mags in before and found it very comfy indeed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom