Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Got the Nexus 7 yesterday. Not that impressed. Expected it to be great but my year and a half old ipad 3 is far more responsive :(

Just received mine today and also not very happy. The screen is nice and crisp but the colours are awful. I was going to have this and give my ipad mini to the wife but tbh it's going back and will get another mini. The ipad is a lot nicer to use.

Soldato
Just received mine today and also not very happy. The screen is nice and crisp but the colours are awful. I was going to have this and give my ipad mini to the wife but tbh it's going back and will get another mini. The ipad is a lot nicer to use.

You must have got a duff one then; every review I've read states the screen as being pretty much the best available!

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7231/the-nexus-7-2013-review

The Nexus 7 display is not only visually appealing but stacks up incredibly well in our CalMAN display tests. Although it loses to the iPad 4, the Nexus 7 gets indiscernibly close in many cases and blows the non-Retina iPad mini out of the water. I won't even bother comparing it to everything else in the Android space, they don't hold a candle to it.

Soldato
You must have got a duff one then; every review I've read states the screen as being pretty much the best available!

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7231/the-nexus-7-2013-review

Not seeing that tbh with it sat next to my ipad mini. It's obviously higher res and sharper but looks washed out and not as vibrant.

It's also not as responsive and the wi-if signal is pretty poor.

I'm by no means an apple fanboy and the ipad mini is the first apple device I have owned but its just a lot nicer to use.

Soldato
It just does not seem as quick as the Ipad. It might just be the way it works. Scrolling between screens on the Ipad seems smoother I find the N7 laggy its almost like its a fraction behind my finger if that makes sense.

It's more than likely just me but I find the Ipad a lot nicer to use for general use like web browsing email etc.

I'm not wanting to start a war as it's only my opinion but I was expecting a bit more from the Nexus.

Don
Just bought these...

ujrn.jpg

... and yes kids smoking kills and is not cool...

Stelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom