Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Are they vacuum packed in pairs?

Vacuum packed chicken usually stinks when you open it.

No, they were all together, had to separate them when they arrived. Worked out at about 14 meals for me and my other half + the extra 4 smaller breasts for using a referral code on my first order.

I was torn between them and Westin Gourmet for the chicken. Just ordered a small amount of meat from Westin to see what the quality is like.

Soldato
No, they were all together, had to separate them when they arrived. Worked out at about 14 meals for me and my other half + the extra 4 smaller breasts for using a referral code on my first order.

I was torn between them and Westin Gourmet for the chicken. Just ordered a small amount of meat from Westin to see what the quality is like.
I'm lucky to have a farm shop near me. Their chicken breasts are restaurant quality and cheaper by the pound than Sainsbury's basics, which are small, tastless and full or water.

Soldato
It just does not seem as quick as the Ipad. It might just be the way it works. Scrolling between screens on the Ipad seems smoother I find the N7 laggy its almost like its a fraction behind my finger if that makes sense.

It's more than likely just me but I find the Ipad a lot nicer to use for general use like web browsing email etc.

I'm not wanting to start a war as it's only my opinion but I was expecting a bit more from the Nexus.

I'm impressed with mine ('13 n7), though will be keeping a close eye on the New iPad Mini specs.

I have yet to purchase a single Apple product.

Soldato
IMG_20130830_173258.jpg

Soundmagic E10's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom