Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I've been told as a general rule to always keep some gas in the mags anyway to help avoid the seals perishing inside, so in terms of why it's happened that may explain it.

In terms of dangerous...I wouldn't have said anymore so than having a can of it in transit.

That is true I guess I was just not expecting it have any is all.

I know two tone not great but I don't mind the blue and it will get me started in airsoft.

I have a replacement metal slide and barrel ordered already but I can't switch it over until got my 3 games to cover my self.

Soldato
I thought that would be classed as Manufacture a realistic imitation firearm that I can't do until I have a defense like airsoft?

I only know what I see online so maybe wrong on my end lol

Using a £1 warhammer case I got for in house storage until I can get a proper case.

Last edited:
Associate
I don't believe so. It wouldn't be seen as any different to scrubbing the paint off the current slide, which people have done. By all means leave it with the blue one for a few games, but I wouldn't worry. :)

Soldato
a camera bag

P1159-1.jpg

and dinner.

P1161-1.jpg

Soldato
The can was £15 but you may be able to get it cheaper.

I don't know how long it will last I have only shot a few rounds so far.

The main reason I went with the Tokyo marui other then KWA so parts seem to be easy to get.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
you've given me an idea with that. I think I might take a look into doing a best of season xx - xx photo book from all the seasons I've been taking photos at Glebe Park :D

It's worth keeping an eye on Photobox offers. I got 70% off my book and it's A3 format. You get three months to use the discount when you buy it. :)

Soldato
I have that! Has been working great in my Mini Cooper (52 plate) but because the car didn't come with a dab radio as standard i have been having some issues connecting a dab aerial up. If you already have a db radio it will be fab!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
outlast.jpg

Should really play and complete the existing games I've bought over the last few months before buying more but saw Outlast came out and skimmed some reviews, had to be done. A late night game for sure :D

Soldato
My first 2 'Paid For' books on my Kindle...

PZaEqG4.png

£6 for the LOTR collection, and £3.50 for The Hobbit, everything else is from the Free Classics collection, or Free on a Special offer!!

Associate
TMP.jpg
tmptng.jpg

Feel a bit disappointed, it looks plain compared to the pattern on the Galaxy Class, guess it's how it is in The Motion Picture so I can't really complain for £5.99.

A lot of the stuff in the "magazine" comes from the Art of Star Trek book in the 90s. Not that I buy it for the magazine.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's too Big compared to the Galaxy Class!!! :(

Galaxy Class (Enterprise 1701-D) - 641m long x 470m high x 145m beam

Constitution Class (Enterprise 1701 *Refit* and 1701-A) - 305m long x 140m high x 75m beam

I just want a proper 'scale' model set of the Enterprise starships (NX-01 to NCC-1701-E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom