Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Looks better without it, but isn't it a legal requirement for airsoft to be coloured with an orange barrel end?

No. If he was a member of an airsoft club/site and UKARA registered he could have had one which looks exactly like the real thing.

He needs it blue until he gets 3 Skirmish sessions under his belt. Then he can buy non two tone.

It looks very nice.

Edit: I'm pretty sure you can send that part off and get it black or buy the individual part black.

If that was the case, I would have just waited and bought one after being registered to save having to mess around, either painting it, or getting a new slide.

Transmission breaker
Don
No. If he was a member of an airsoft club/site and UKARA registered he could have had one which looks exactly like the real thing.

If that was the case, I would have just waited and bought one after being registered to save having to mess around, either painting it, or getting a new slide.

I have an AEG from year ago, fully working, and its not two tone... Do I need to go get it painted :p

Associate
Anyone else have gas gun pre loaded with gas? I thought this would be dangerous and unsafe.

I've been told as a general rule to always keep some gas in the mags anyway to help avoid the seals perishing inside, so in terms of why it's happened that may explain it.

In terms of dangerous...I wouldn't have said anymore so than having a can of it in transit.

Soldato
...ouch. No, you definitely don't have to paint it. The requirement is only with newly purchased guns, and even then the law explicitly says only the seller is liable.

Lol your Mum is crazy :eek: It's not illegal to own non two tone kit, it is illegal for sellers to sell anything that isn't two tone to someone that isn't UKARA registered.

It was years ago I was only like 11, I don't blame her if I were in that position I wouldn't even have given it to a kid anyway :D

I wasn't sure if the law was new guns or existing ones :p

I have considered buying a new one -__-

Associate
It was years ago I was only like 11, I don't blame her if I were in that position I wouldn't even have given it to a kid anyway :D

I wasn't sure if the law was new guns or existing ones :p

Ah, I thought you meant you had one for skirmishing and this happened recently...and that you weren't 11. That certainly puts a different spin on it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom