Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
2013-09-03%2018.52.21%20%28Custom%29.jpg

Soldato
Funny how I posted a pic of my knife I bought and got harassed, yet 2 people post them and no one says anything? Double standards much!

I thought you admitted to illegally importing the blades and making it a habit, and flaunting It saying you take it through airport security.
I think that what got you a keyboard slapping.

Soldato
I thought you admitted to illegally importing the blades and making it a habit, and flaunting It saying you take it through airport security.
I think that what got you a keyboard slapping.

Making it a habit? It was the first time I'd ever brought one back from over seas, and there's nothing wrong with collecting them for a hobby.

Permabanned
Making it a habit? It was the first time I'd ever brought one back from over seas, and there's nothing wrong with collecting them for a hobby.

Are you still banging on about your knife?..the reason why no one is bringing it up anymore is because everyone was asked not to by the mods. You broke the law and got some grief for it when you told the Internet, its no big deal, leave it alone and enjoy your weapons cache...

Soldato
Tokyo marui glock 17 and some Abbey 144a.

The magazine was already loaded with gas and looks like it been used before.
Anyone else have gas gun pre loaded with gas? I thought this would be dangerous and unsafe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom