Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
That is a lot of meat, are you cooking for your whole street?

Bulk ordering, much much cheaper than the supermarket!

I got the chicken multi pack and the rib eye steak.

The steak is rank the quality is terrible. Yet to try the chicken, a bit afraid too.

Really? I hope not!!!!!!! Got 10 of the things!

The musclefood chicken is supposed to be excellent quality for the price vs supermarket water injected crap.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
ps3_ss_set.jpg

^Excited about taking delivery of GTA V next week, PS3 Super Slim 12GB arrived today from Tesco. I wanted it to be standing and since it didn't have any rubber feet to stop it sliding when standing I added some of my own:
ps3_ss_feet.jpg

It didn't have a HDD installed so I added a spare 120GB SSD I had, the bit on top of the SSD is some folded tape to easily pull out in future:
ps3_ss_ssd2.jpg

It didn't come with a HDD bracket so I had to improvise and devised a way to house it without it moving around or being loose:
ps3_ss_ssd.jpg

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Guess who's got fed up with being drenched when I go to pick the kids up from school?

894270a9-fbe3-4db6-9a0e-88b65f4ccf5c_zpsb9f11722.jpg~original

Rab Myriad Neoshell jacket

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I cant decide if I should wait for a PS4 or not. I want to be able to play FFX-HD as well and cant decide what to do, very annoying :p

I've only really got this for GTA5 and 2 or 3 other games (Last of us, Uncharted) so won't bother with next gen consoles as I have a powerful PC to play games on. I'll sell the PS3 when the PC version comes out most likely as well but for several months this will be my GTA5 fix.

I can see that ps3 being pretty rapid with that ssd. :p

No real experience of a HDD in a PS3 as this is my first PS3 console but it seems fast enough :)

Caporegime
So I got a little swept away with the hype during the England qualifiers recently and decided that as I've never been to Wembley, I'd book tickets for the family for the next home game.

Can't wait.

Soldato
I've only really got this for GTA5 and 2 or 3 other games (Last of us, Uncharted) so won't bother with next gen consoles as I have a powerful PC to play games on. I'll sell the PS3 when the PC version comes out most likely as well but for several months this will be my GTA5 fix.

No real experience of a HDD in a PS3 as this is my first PS3 console but it seems fast enough :)

Mine would only be for GTA5 and FFX maybe fifa/pro evo.....seriously tempted to do the same as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom