Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Look on Tesco eBay store, they sell the 12GB Super Slim for £119 with free delivery. It's listed as seller refurbished but only the box on mine was a bit used looking. The bits inside were still in their plastic wrapping and didn't look like they had ever been used or opened.

Then just throw in a 64-128GB SSD which costs up to around £50 odd these days if you don't have one spare :)

Soldato
Finally arrived, not sure if I like it. I've already had the case off and added an extra HDD + 8gb of memory but it's just not as snappy as a windows laptop, my wifes (on Windows 7) which cost less than half the price and has a bigger screen is much, much faster in use. Also shouldn't have gone for the glossy screen, it reflects absolutely everything.

Not all doom and gloom though, Traktor works flawlessly on it which was my main reason for buying and the build quality is excellent, especially that magsafe charger.

EzCAXLv.jpg

Soldato
hj14.jpg

Soldato
New jacket for the winter.

Got it in Debehams sale - £250 down to £100 minus 10% voucher and 5.25% cashback so just over £80 in the end. Lifetime guarantee as well!

Photo_12_09_2013_03_27_15_PM.jpg

Soldato
NowTV box is just a basic version of the Roku box which has more features.

I'd buy a NowTV box today if it also had ITV Player and 4OD on it. At the moment it's just half a service.

Associate
Got my boarding gear sorted all half price or less. End of season sales are awesome. Now just to get a holiday booked.

K2 Raygun board
K2 Formula bindings
Nike Vapen boots
RED Theory helmet
POW Assault gloves
Anon Realm goggles

Soldato
Finally arrived, not sure if I like it. I've already had the case off and added an extra HDD + 8gb of memory but it's just not as snappy as a windows laptop, my wifes (on Windows 7) which cost less than half the price and has a bigger screen is much, much faster in use. Also shouldn't have gone for the glossy screen, it reflects absolutely everything.

Not all doom and gloom though, Traktor works flawlessly on it which was my main reason for buying and the build quality is excellent, especially that magsafe charger.

Is it normal for the @ key to be where it is?

Soldato

http://i.imgur.com/EzCAXLv.jpg

What spec has it got? I always heard different when it came to macbooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom