Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
My new car.:) (Actually had it just over a week now...) Always wanted one since i was a young boy... :D

2013-09-07190113_zps7b4a20a5.jpg

Associate
How are you finding the pebble? Is it worth it?

It doesnt work as advertised yet but it does the very core functions of alerting me when I get a text or call saving pocket fumbling (oo-er) so in that respect its good.

To get things like caller ID displayed, email notifications, FB messages, Twitter notices etc then you need to seriously muck around with it and repeat the mucking around throughout the day (on iOS 6/7). That part was never made clear anywhere before you buy it and end up on their support forums where finger pointing to Apple is order of the day.

But as I say, for letting me know someone is calling/texting its good and can only get better.

Associate
Just getting going, hoping it grips me for a full time hobby, something other than gaming at least.

I went into a store last night and asked for some advice and the guy let me play with 4 bows, he actually tried to push me to the cheaper ones too, but I really liked the deep grip on that hoyt, so ended up going for that in the end. The price was a bit more expensive than online, but they offer a free limb exchange, so when my draw weight inevitably increases, I get new limbs free of charge, for as long as I do archery. Thought it was good deal.

Always wanted to get into archery, how much did you end up parting with? I remember looking a year or so ago but never seriously looked.

Soldato
It doesnt work as advertised yet but it does the very core functions of alerting me when I get a text or call saving pocket fumbling (oo-er) so in that respect its good.

To get things like caller ID displayed, email notifications, FB messages, Twitter notices etc then you need to seriously muck around with it and repeat the mucking around throughout the day (on iOS 6/7). That part was never made clear anywhere before you buy it and end up on their support forums where finger pointing to Apple is order of the day.

But as I say, for letting me know someone is calling/texting its good and can only get better.

You might find the finger pointing justified. The new Ford Sync will allow you to read your messages on the in-car screen as well as have the car read your text messages out loud however this is not available on iPhones as they dont allow bluetooth messaging.

Might be a similar reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom