Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Get some proper KRKS! :p

lol they are real ones :p

Anyway just popped through the letterbox :)

20130920_123835.jpg

Just getting going, hoping it grips me for a full time hobby, something other than gaming at least.

I went into a store last night and asked for some advice and the guy let me play with 4 bows, he actually tried to push me to the cheaper ones too, but I really liked the deep grip on that hoyt, so ended up going for that in the end. The price was a bit more expensive than online, but they offer a free limb exchange, so when my draw weight inevitably increases, I get new limbs free of charge, for as long as I do archery. Thought it was good deal.

How does once get into archery? I've shot bow before and enjoyed it a lot, but never thought about taking it up as a hobby. Where should I get started?

Associate
stuff_zps8cc09518.jpg

Case for my new Nexus, Signed Copy of Mike Doughtys' new album and graphic novel by Hannah Berry.
Bit ticked off with Amazon as they should have also sent a microusb to female usb converter but they decided not to honor the Prime delivery on that one :mad:

Soldato
After my £7.5grand spend the other day... My latest of £1.20 on these Bad Boys is a bit of a come down!...

25pXvpi.jpg

But they are fantastic pens!, Takes me back to learning 'Joined Up Writing' in Infant School all those years ago!!! :cool:

Associate
You might find the finger pointing justified. The new Ford Sync will allow you to read your messages on the in-car screen as well as have the car read your text messages out loud however this is not available on iPhones as they dont allow bluetooth messaging.

Might be a similar reason.

They are right in saying Apple didnt allow them to do XYZ but they launched the product with that promise before checking to see if it would indeed work. Apparently all will be well at the end of the month when they release new firmware ... allegedly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom