Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Took the plunge having lost my CX300's on the tube last week and got myself some E10's.

Quite happy so far and the carry box is big enough to put my Fiio E6 in as well!

20130924_131255_zps5e998a76.jpg

20130924_131535_zpsc12bbd9c.jpg

Soldato
£29.98. I think the red ones are going for about £27 on the rainforest at the moment.

The case is nice and solid as well, was pretty chuffed because I thought I'd get a little bag as well!

20130924_191908_zps69a299d1.jpg

Caporegime
So went and spent a bit today:eek:, bought myself a new winter jacket and a new pair of jeans that ive had my eyes on for a few weeks, was waiting for my size to come into stock. Spent over £400, jacket was £270 and the jeans were £140.

Both jacket and jeans are from G Star.

Man of Honour
OP
So went and spent a bit today:eek:, bought myself a new winter jacket and a new pair of jeans that ive had my eyes on for a few weeks, was waiting for my size to come into stock. Spent over £400, jacket was £270 and the jeans were £140.

New jeans! They look as though they've been worn for years? :p

Soldato

I like those jeans but g star is just too expensive for me, I can't justify spending that much when I can buy a pair from Burtons for £35.

Caporegime
New jeans! They look as though they've been worn for years? :p

Yep they have that worn in look, i wasnt too keen on them when i first saw them a few weeks back but took the missus and my mum with me today and they both said it looked nice on me so bought them along with the jacket, which will keep me warm this winter and replaces my 5 yr old Hugo Boss jacket that was falling to pieces due to the inner lining ripping in places:p.

I like those jeans but g star is just too expensive for me, I can't justify spending that much when I can buy a pair from Burtons for £35.

Indeed, each to their own as i say. Im just lucky to be in a position where i can every so often treat myself to a nice pair of jeans. For me G Star seem to fit me better than other brands including Levi's etc. This is my 7th pair of G Star's now lol, i usually pick up a few pairs when they have their sales. The store in Westfield Shepherds Bush, closed now always used to have sales on so i picked up a few pairs there for pretty cheap considering how much they go for.

Man of Honour
OP
Gah come on Cosimo, this is fashion! They create jeans and then they use sanders and stuff to create holes and make them look as they've been worn :confused:

I thought that sort of thing went out of fashion years ago. Never understood the need to look so scruffy but then I've never been a fashionista.

Caporegime
Nice jacket, that.

For near enough £300 it had better be:p, mind you i wanted it in black but sadly they only do that olive green colour. It looks like a flak jacket if im being honest but i really liked the way it fitted me.

They had another jacket there for £320 which i also liked but it was a longer length and as nice as it was, i just feel it fit me nicely enough to justify buying it.

Soldato
I'm a bit like you like that Yas, I prefer diesel jeans over others but invest in a new pair maybe once a year? They last me ages so it's worth it.

Caporegime
I'm a bit like you like that Yas, I prefer diesel jeans over others but invest in a new pair maybe once a year? They last me ages so it's worth it.

This is exactly it, ive been buying G star jeans for a couple of yrs now and only one pair has frayed on me but even after a yr or so, i just took it back to G Star and they replaced it with a similar pair without any fuss.

I find they do tend to last quite long as well, i dont mind paying over the odds for a good pair of jeans that will last me a long time.

Mind you i knew putting up a pic of expensive jeans would get me some flak but meh bring it on:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom