Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
that would imply they were fashionable at some point in the past?

anyway, i really can't comment. i pay £5 for my jeans at primark. i'm more than happy with them for comfort and how long they last. it's all about the value for me. **** fashion. :D

at some point yeah but not for a long long time.

Soldato
1380105796_img_0959.jpg

1380105804_img_0961.jpg

:D

Soldato
1x Carbon and kevlar discus launch glider plus electronics including an altimeter. It's going to take some building but once it's finished it should be a bit of fun.

This is how you launch them and on a good fling you can get them up to around 150 feet with the pros getting around 200 feet.

Last edited:
Associate
Quality & price is far superior than that of supermarkets.

Have been using them for months.

Good to hear, I've heard other people on here giving them good feedback.

That offer from muscle food is fantastic, I take it it is fine to freeze?

I'm going to order that next pay day.

Yeah most of the stuff I got from that offer is going straight in the freezer, keep some of it out for the rest of the week/weekend.

Associate
Did you take a look at the 5S?

Yea I did, I wasn't a fan of the colours (says the guy with the bright green phone :))

It is sold out everywhere anyway but if I was to get anything else I'd have got the 5 as it is cheaper for pretty much the same thing. (As is the one I chose)

Soldato

Decided that the Acer Aspire One D257 netbook that I gave the eldest was far too plop, with it's atom, 1GB RAM and 320GB drive, so slapped in the maximum 2GB RAM and an SSD I had lying about. Goes like relative stink now. Well, you know, compared to before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom