Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Those G-star are nice, i have been looking at these for a few weeks now and im so tempted!

http://www.asos.com/G-Star/G-Star-J...0=3735&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Grey

Those are nice but not a fan of the grey colour, i have a pair of dark blue that look similar to that but i picked them up for about £70 a couple of yrs ago.

How do you guys find Jeans comfortable :confused:

R-Evans, you tried the new waterproof feature? :D

Ermmm find a pair that fits you??:p, mind you soon as i get home i change into my track bottoms that i use to lounge around the house in..no point in me wearing my jeans if im at home.

Associate
20130924_205410_zps5aa2c73b.jpg

Did you take a look at the 5S?

Caporegime
I absolutely hate worn looking jeans..

its not fashionable anymore YES i said it. clean cut is wear its at. so are dark jeans :p

Yup! I also have no idea why people spend silly amounts on jeans that look like somebody else has worn them for ten years already. I buy all my clothes from H&M, cheap, long lasting and they rotate their styles often enough so that everything is pretty current.

Soldato
Yup! I also have no idea why people spend silly amounts on jeans that look like somebody else has worn them for ten years already. I buy all my clothes from H&M, cheap, long lasting and they rotate their styles often enough so that everything is pretty current.

i wear slightly tighter fitting jeans i tend to stick to mid range brands such as vans/lee your still talking 60-80 quid jeans, but they're fashionable, and they're not worn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom