Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
It's a soup maker first then it's a juicer and smoothie maker so it's a bit of an all rounder.
It'll be a box.taking.up.space in 4 weeks ;)

I'd love to have everything I could possibly want, that the only thing missing from my life would be a soup/kettle thingy :cool:

DSCF0430x600dc07_zps12081171.jpg

Just picked this up from eBay for £5, I needed some spare parts for a relatives DC07 like the dust collector and hose, which would have been maybe £40 otherwise.
Actually if I replace the motor for £15 then it'll work fine, although do I really need yet another Dyson in the house? :/
I just wish my DC15 wasn't so expensive to fix, that'll be a Dyson Engineer job I think.

I see no end of these things on eBay, people have no idea how to clean them properly :)

Soldato
It'll be a box.taking.up.space in 4 weeks ;)

I'd love to have everything I could possibly want, that the only thing missing from my life would be a soup/kettle thingy :cool:

Well if someone doesn't have a hand blender to make soup then this is actually a good solution. Less messy. Stick it all in for 20 minutes and have hot soup come out.

Permabanned
I've found out they have run out of budget for laptops (just after I bagged the 430s), but there is still a pot for desktop machines. That's next on my attempted demands. I could do with my own infrastructure :p

Were do you work that will readily shell out on 512GB SSD's :eek:

We have 256's and it's more than enough when most of your stuff is on the network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom