Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
c5jb.jpg

Got a Now TV box because of this thread :cool: Great for the bedroom.

Lovin the Plex app! For £9.99 it was a no brainer

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Heads up weird glass bottled drink fans. Tesco superstores have this new foreign foods section where stuff from EU countries appears to be stocked, Saw these bottles at ~50p each...

rps20130926_213354_671.jpg

They taste unlike any drinks I've had in this country. Imagine Fentimans Curiosity Cola taste the first time you had it, that kind of feeling :D

Associate
You off parachuting? they look like airborne boots :p lovely tho! nice choice!!

That's what I love about them!

The craftsmanship and leather is gorgeous - well it best be at £290 a pop! Worth every penny though. You just have to look at the process they go through to make these to see why.

Associate
Really like these but the price is a bit eye watering!
How do you rate the quality/durability of them?

The quality of craftsmanship is immaculate and the leather used really is special. There is no need for these to be broken in.

I'll get back to you on the durability a few months down the road, but I'd say that if looked after and maintained properly, they should last a couple of decades.

Last edited:
Associate
Heads up weird glass bottled drink fans. Tesco superstores have this new foreign foods section where stuff from EU countries appears to be stocked, Saw these bottles at ~50p each...

They taste unlike any drinks I've had in this country. Imagine Fentimans Curiosity Cola taste the first time you had it, that kind of feeling :D

It's not a foreign foods section, it's a Polish section, everything in the photo is Polish and unless your Tesco has just been built it's not new either. All the Tescos I've been in over the last two years have had the same section ;)

Tymbark make lovely drinks :)

Also:

PrQntAg.jpg

As it was cheap I couldn't resist.

Suspended

My brother grabbed it for me.

His mate won a raffle while they queued and got the collectors edition, Adidas football and 24 UT gold packs.

Still, he's had a rough time so it's about time he had a bit of luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom