Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Haven't posted my bike purchase in here yet, but just got the exhaust delivered finally :) will post my GSX650F with this exhaust fitted later/weekend.

Vroom vrooom! :D
iht5.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
So ermmm spent another £200 on 2 pairs of jeans at G Star again :/...really must stop spending as i now have 8 pairs of jeans now with these 2 added lol.

And no they arent they faded worn look that some people in here had an issue with, ill get some pics up later if i can.

Missus is going to freak out when she finds out that ive gone and bought another 2 pairs of jeans :p

Soldato
Ask her how many shoes she has? :D I didn't have a problem with them I was just confused on how people find them comfortable. My cousin gave me a wool jumper worth £120 I turned round and said I couldn't wear it as I don't find wool comfortable my mum said it was "Abburswith" or something xD

Permabanned
So ermmm spent another £200 on 2 pairs of jeans at G Star again :/...really must stop spending as i now have 8 pairs of jeans now with these 2 added lol.

And no they arent they faded worn look that some people in here had an issue with, ill get some pics up later if i can.

Missus is going to freak out when she finds out that ive gone and bought another 2 pairs of jeans :p

Did you get the true G-Star jeans or G-star classic look ones?

Caporegime
Ask her how many shoes she has? :D I didn't have a problem with them I was just confused on how people find them comfortable. My cousin gave me a wool jumper worth £120 I turned round and said I couldn't wear it as I don't find wool comfortable my mum said it was "Abburswith" or something xD

Luckily for me, my missus isnt a shoe whore and neither is she a handbag whore although i have bought her a nice Gucci bag and a pair of designer heels that she liked for her bday earlier this year. But she does cost me a pretty packet in lingerie but meh i dont mind, i get to enjoy it:D

As for jeans being comfy??, i find the g star ones tend to be much more comfy for me to wear all day. Im also not a fan of wool, find it a bit too itchy for my liking.

Last edited:
Caporegime
This is classic

g-star-50129-fall-vintage-800x800.jpg

This is TRUE G-Star
g+star+96+jeans+2%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

Learn something new everyday eh :D

Ahh in that case they would be the classic ones i suppose but as i said my jeans are a tapered fit. True G Star is what my 2 brothers would wear as they are pretty tall so it suits them whereas me??, im 5'10 and they are too baggy for my liking. I prefer the tapered or 3D arc type fit jeans.

Caporegime
Chest of drawers (it won't live there permanently, I just want it out the way)
lQU6pTG.jpg
New desk a massive ikea galant :D
lGlL8sI.jpg
(btw carpet looks messed up because the vax box it basically my bike stand lol and I have an off cut of carpet underneath for any oil to drip onto)
expensive though imo for what it is!
£50 for the legs (25 each !!!)
£20 for the metal frame
£55 for the huge piece of wood

CBA to build it fully as I plan to decorate this week

got a new wardrobe as well but will build it after I decorate and I doubt anyone wants pics of the cardboard boxes its in :D

Last edited:
Soldato
laptop died so went to the shop and picked this up

Samsung NP350V5C, decent enough spec for my needs and it was this or an ASUS S200E and i dont think i could live with an 11" screen for long term use

still getting used to windows 8 but im sure it will come eventually

Soldato
I've posted this in the multirotor thread already but thought I'd put it in here too.

TBS Discovery
SKopRBA.jpg

Case for batteries, transmitter and FPV gear (stuff inside isn't new)
5miDkHu.jpg

Caporegime
1x incredibly warm and fluffy panda hat.

Capture_zpsa9d8774e.png

Because I am a very odd person and I admit to it freely. :D

Oh also there is a nearly new iPad on top of my speaker in the background.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom