Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
800mm is about right tbh. My current desk is 700mm and I find myself wanting more depth.

I'm going down the DIY desk route though, with a nice piece of solid dark oak:

ea4EmmU.jpg

Couple more sands and oils then I'll fix it to some battens on the wall and prop up the unsupported corner on one of these:

WrwLOqc.jpg.png

...or maybe this:

PfyGdH2l.jpg

Not decided yet. Total cost will be around £100 and it should look much better than any pre-fab you can get for that.

Anyway I haven't bought / made it yet, so I'd better shut up :D.

I have a solid oak worktop with three of those cabinets. I have the white drawers, a green cupboard with door and a red cupboard without door. Brilliant really, so flexible.

Suspended
love the "urgent:educational material" label on the box like it's going to get to you any faster lol

Yes, I found that a bit odd. Educational material doesn't really strike me as urgent.

It's urgent, yet they use Yodel, possibly the most clueless courier company on the planet. Our local one is an angry, menopausal woman, who dashes about in a Y reg Civic.

If she misses you and you live local, she sometimes asks you to walk to her house to pick it up!

Soldato

Soldato
Yes, I found that a bit odd. Educational material doesn't really strike me as urgent.

It's urgent, yet they use Yodel, possibly the most clueless courier company on the planet. Our local one is an angry, menopausal woman, who dashes about in a Y reg Civic.

If she misses you and you live local, she sometimes asks you to walk to her house to pick it up!

Why would anyone use their own car, not only would it considerably bring up the premiums on insurance but also the damage -facepalm

Soldato
Whats wrong with a Y reg Civic, The bloke that does the Next deliveries round here uses a 13 reg Fiesta. Why would you want to run a new car into the ground doing door to door deliveries.

Man of Honour
Why would anyone use their own car, not only would it considerably bring up the premiums on insurance but also the damage -facepalm

It's the same with fast food delivery etc - they get paid mostly minimum wage with a small per delivery running cost allowance but at the end of the day when taking away wear and tear, fuel, etc etc the wages average out at sub minimum wage..

Soldato
Wearing on his feet? What else do you do with a pair of boots?

I'd love to show you.

my feet dont get on with hiking boots as they are to wide, so most of the time am in ex/current army boots as most of them fit my wide feet. when for a walk on the yorkshire moors today and there great :)

Well if they work for you then fair enough. There are a lot better boots for walking than the crap we get issued though and magnums aren't much better. It just confuses me why so many people wear them out of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom