Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Have you posted here about it? I'd be interested to see pics if so. Did you screw it to the wall? Could do with construction tips etc.!

No I havent, its literally the worktop placed directly on top of the cabinets with the provided rubber dots in between. The weight of the worktop keeps it altogether, no need for any fixings. Will try and get some pics up.

Where would one source a large oak worktop to use for making a desk? Mine is currently made from MDF so I would love an upgrade.

A mate of mine works for a large kitchen company and got me this piece for free. The strapping had been pulled too tight and so had rounded off the counter edge in areas, so couldnt be used.

But you should be able to get similar lengths at bandq, any kitchen supplier, ebay, etc..

Soldato
Picked this bed up locally second hand. No instructions, didn't even know it was a double! Luckily we had a spare mattress upstairs we could use. 8yr old happy now!

626441b6292e11e3a42522000a1f96b3_7.jpg

I bought this to numb the pain.

0d1dc2de28e011e39f4f1231390f08d1_7.jpg

Yet haven't had the chance to play it yet.

Soldato
Went to Forbidden Planet today. Actually bought some comics for once, instead of sticking with the trade paperbacks. Even got a couple of variant covers :)

nf00.jpg

tbd5.jpg

djf9.jpg

e06q.jpg

nom1.jpg

mp4c.jpg

0blp.jpg

Avengers A.I. issues 1 (variant), 2 and 3, Avengers Arena issues 13, 14 and 15 and Mighty Avengers issue 1 (variant).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom