Not open for further replies.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
rig finished -

15ge4jm.jpg

Very pretty.

Associate
Moved from my iPhone 5 to an iPod Classic for my portable music player so that I can use an LOD to bypass the built in amp.

5cj7.jpg

I definitely notice an improvement in sound quality and I now don't have to worry about signal interference.

Associate
I'm sure the quality is good, but that's quite a hefty brick you have to lug about!

The sacrifice in size is more than made up for in sound quality for my needs. I don't think I could ever go back to lower fidelity music. I just make sure to wear the jeans with the bigger pockets when I take these out. :D

Associate
So many of these helicopters...what's the best one to get?

If you have no experience the wltoys v911 is, I think the best starter heli available, cheap with cheap parts but also a very good flyer and very durable.

but you may also want to look at getting a micro quad instead something like a hubsan h107L or a wltoys v252.

or just do the right thing and get both a quad and a heli :D

Soldato
If you have no experience the wltoys v911 is, I think the best starter heli available, cheap with cheap parts but also a very good flyer and very durable.

but you may also want to look at getting a micro quad instead something like a hubsan h107L or a wltoys v252.

or just do the right thing and get both a quad and a heli :D

+ 1 for the v911. It will give you good experience for the 4 channel hellies. Then when you are ready move up to the larger ones. I got a 912 on order.

Caporegime
I would bother getting your knickers in a twist over things you don't understand. There's significance in that photo in terms of Scottish football..........but your comments say more about you though......:rolleyes:

My knickers aren't even remotely twisted, why would they be?! :D But you seem not to be able to handle negative comments. So tell me, if you want to, what's the significance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom