Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
new fire:

txnj.jpg

not bad for 250 notes :)

Stelly

Soldato
I had e10s and those look different to mine, the cable on those looks almost twisted? Anyways I got through 3 pairs in the end because although they say robust I found them anything but. The connector into my phone always broke leaving me with 1 headphone or none at all working. Each pair lasted a few months, the 3rd pair around 9 because I didn't use them for 6 months haha. Bought a cheap pair from Asda that lasted far longer than those did but an ear bud (the rubber bit) came off and I lost it. They do sound great just found the build quality pretty terrible.

Soldato
if in doubt use the scratch off panel on the box to check they're genuine.

but like i say mine also have the twisted cable.

Their might be a reason for this "redesign", but you might know, I have these in the red finish, but with the standard looking straight cables, and on the right ear piece the cable is VERY annoying in that it is bending in towards my face and catches my chin a lot, it actually stops me using them in the gum, does the twisted cable "sit" better when wearing them?

Soldato
Ill let you know tomorrow, will be the first time i wear them for an extended period.

Picked mine up form RS in the city center so i am pretty confident they are legit. It s the build quality concerns that have me worried, i can see the 3.5mm jack getting a bit of a hammering in my pocket doing squats etc!

Soldato
Ill let you know tomorrow, will be the first time i wear them for an extended period.

Picked mine up form RS in the city center so i am pretty confident they are legit. It s the build quality concerns that have me worried, i can see the 3.5mm jack getting a bit of a hammering in my pocket doing squats etc!

Can you clip your player to the outside?

The thought of squatting with anything like that in my pocket puts me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom