Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Not a lot with a sander :D

charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif

Associate
2 purchases today, a new car 51k miles only one owner full service history was a bargain, and they gave me 200 quid on my tired old r reg suzuki swift :)

and a new phone to replace my out of contract tired old htc incredible s ;)

Soldato
Their might be a reason for this "redesign", but you might know, I have these in the red finish, but with the standard looking straight cables, and on the right ear piece the cable is VERY annoying in that it is bending in towards my face and catches my chin a lot, it actually stops me using them in the gum, does the twisted cable "sit" better when wearing them?

Not had that bother, I find the cables want to stay roughly straight

Soldato
might as well stick it in here too :p

The Kobe Bryant 8 Pit Vipers were launched on Saturday...managed to get hold of a pair Satuday morning! Very different colourway, but then again I like that ;)

20131005_212933_1_zps41e2f825.jpg

IMG-20131005-WA0033_1_zpsc0110b33.jpg

With my other 2 pairs of playing kicks:

IMG-20131005-WA0041_1_zps1b5925c3.jpg

First time i've had lows...feels a little strange but my god they're light! Still on the fence as to whether I prefer mids or lows.

Oops...since it's shoe launch month, and the LeBron 11's dropped today, i accidentlied a pair of them too...

eAmIoU2.jpg.png

NikeID'd though, 4-5 week delivery =[

Last edited:
Soldato

SoundMagic E10, read a few reviews and comparisons, I settled on these for when im lifting. first impressions are good :)

The cable is twisted, hopefully by what you are saying these are a revised version :(

As you can see from the pic above mine are the same as well with the twisted cable, got mine from the rainforest and the security code checks out on the soundmagic website.

Loving mine so far, no doubt you'll love yours too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom