Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More bits for the new tank. :)

The ADA Kei Stone is rather nice.

20131023_153855.jpg

i5wa.jpg

Branston pickle mini cheddars. The bigger 50g bags. 30 of em! :D

I forgot to take a picture of them in the box before I transferred them all to a carrier bag for easier storage. Not that I expect to have any left within a couple of weeks...

Last edited:
i5wa.jpg

Branston pickle mini cheddars. The biggar 50g bags. 30 of em! :D

I forgot to take a picture of them in the box before I transferred them all to a carrier bag for easier storage. Not that I expect to have any left within a couple of weeks...

Reminds me of the time I bought a 24 pack pub-card of Smith Cheese Moments. I ate them all in under 2 weeks. :o

^ I like the Nikes

I shredded my Reebok classic high backs (no clue of name) after Leeds festival by accidentally washing them then spin dry at 80c!

Just bought these now. Very comfy and well made IMO. I love new trainer smell

1zxWUX3.jpg.png

DqvpvRy.jpg.png

nUMbij1.jpg.png

gl6aLzV.jpg

£7.99 Aluminium USB 3 2.5" HDD/SSD enclosure off eBay. Surprisingly good quality USB 3 cable bundled in with it, thought it would be a flimsy Chinese thing but it's heavier duty than the USB3 cable that came with my phone. Performance is up to USB3 spec.

Gstars were £100. Quite expensive but i only like having one pair of shoes and one pair of trainers, then wear them into the ground - clubs, festivals, general nights out etc.

^ I like the Nikes

I shredded my Reebok classic high backs (no clue of name) after Leeds festival by accidentally washing them then spin dry at 80c!

Just bought these now. Very comfy and well made IMO. I love new trainer smell

These are my first every 'high back' shoes so will keep you updated on progress! Will make not to wash and spin dry @ 80! :-)

Your new ones look awesome. I have shoe envy now!

gl6aLzV.jpg

£7.99 Aluminium USB 3 2.5" HDD/SSD enclosure off eBay. Surprisingly good quality USB 3 cable bundled in with it, thought it would be a flimsy Chinese thing but it's heavier duty than the USB3 cable that came with my phone. Performance is up to USB3 spec.

Am after a decent one of these. Any chance of a link?

These are my first every 'high back' shoes so will keep you updated on progress! Will make not to wash and spin dry @ 80! :-)

Your new ones look awesome. I have shoe envy now!

The Reeboks each ended up in 6 different parts! -they were minty clean though

High backs are the way forward, way better for comfort, moshpits and mud because they dont fly off your feet!

I tried on some Nikes similar to yours but were more casual. I almost bought both after about 15 minutes of annoying the sales woman :) (decided against it as would gave cost me £160)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom