Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
748v.jpg

HiFiMaN HE-400 "Planar Magnetic" headphones

Marantz PM5003 to replace my ageing Sony TA-D505, Essence STX to replace my Xonar DS :)

IMG_20131028_164057_815_zps936ec6af.jpg

Phillips Fidelio X1 open-backs for listening to most genres (bar those ones with a fair amount of bass, for which I use my trusty Koss Pro DJ100's)

IMG_20131025_135941_452_zps449f4185.jpg

Also not pictured, an Arcam A75, a 17" Dell monitor for my server, a book (Stalkers) and a leather office chair for my friend. :)

Music never sounded so musical. :D

Forgive the awful pictures, perhaps one day I will post a picture of a shiny new SLR in here. :3

It's a bit blingy but apparently very good (price and the fact it's a headset taken into account).

They're supposed to be a rebranded Takstar Pro 80, which have a pretty good rep from what I've heard.

Marantz PM5003 to replace my ageing Sony TA-D505, Essence STX to replace my Xonar DS :)

Phillips Fidelio X1 open-backs for listening to most genres (bar those ones with a fair amount of bass, for which I use my trusty Koss Pro DJ100's)

Also not pictured, an Arcam A75, a 17" Dell monitor for my server, a book (Stalkers) and a leather office chair for my friend. :)

Music never sounded so musical. :D

Forgive the awful pictures, perhaps one day I will post a picture of a shiny new SLR in here. :3

Congrats on your new equipment! :D But I must warn you that the world of high fidelity can get very addictive and expensive if you're not careful. :mad:

I'm really liking the look of those headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom