Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A traffic warden that has just bought a Mac and openly displayed it on a PC enthusiast forum? You sir are in for some flak! :D

Congrats on your new equipment! :D But I must warn you that the world of high fidelity can get very addictive and expensive if you're not careful. :mad:

I'm really liking the look of those headphones.

Thanks, and I am just discovering that haha. Although I got the Marantz, the Arcam, the monitor, the chair and the book for £40 ;) (yes, I know. Believe me, I know. :D)

The headphones are beautiful :3

I also bought a Sennheiser Pro coiled cable to go with them so that I dont get tangled up :p

Last edited:
Picked this up a while ago for a reasonable price.

Bought it so we can throw the bikes in the back over the summer and was planning on selling but its so reliable and starts / drives really well considering it does not have a undented panel on her.

Anyway will probably keep through the winter and see It only owes me £700. I have grown attached to it. I know I know I can see how jealous you all are

Last edited:
Got these two beauty a few weeks ago, used to have a Carolina Corn Snake when I was a kid, but my mum had issues with her so I eventually had to let her go a few years after I got her.

So was lying next to hubby a few weeks ago and the notion just popped into my head that I would love a snake again, so I came home with this guy the day after :)

Royal Python - Bruno
16lyam8.jpg

Then two days later, came home with this girl :D

Hog Island Boa - Cindy
wjdthd.jpg

Just curious, do you plug the amp into the sound card?

I have the sound card connected to my amp with an RCA interconnect as my PC is my only music source. :)

Comypasta'd from a reply to someone asking about my new setup on another forum just now :p

Essence STX > shielded RCA to RCA interconnect > Marantz PM5003 > Gale Symphony 400 speaker cable > Wharfedale Diamond 9.2

Essence STX > 3.5MM to 3.5MM Sennheiser Pro coiled cable > Phillips Fidelio X1/Koss Pro DJ100

Motorola Razr I/Creative Zen Sleek Photo > mini 3.5MM interconnect > FiiO E7 > Koss Pro DJ100/Viisang R-03

I must also try out the Arcam A75 in case I like it better than the Marantz. I hope I don't though, the Marantz is beautiful. The Arcam looks horrific. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Got these two beauty a few weeks ago, used to have a Carolina Corn Snake when I was a kid, but my mum had issues with her so I eventually had to let her go a few years after I got her.

So was lying next to hubby a few weeks ago and the notion just popped into my head that I would love a snake again, so I came home with this guy the day after :)

Royal Python - Bruno
16lyam8.jpg

Then two days later, came home with this girl :D

Hog Island Boa - Cindy
wjdthd.jpg

Very nice :)

They're supposed to be a rebranded Takstar Pro 80, which have a pretty good rep from what I've heard.

That's correct. Having used them all evening they are indeed very good, perhaps not great, but good considering the price. I think I might get an MMX 300/QH-1339 though, it's too tempting!

I have the sound card connected to my amp with an RCA interconnect as my PC is my only music source. :)

Comypasta'd from a reply to someone asking about my new setup on another forum just now :p

I must also try out the Arcam A75 in case I like it better than the Marantz. I hope I don't though, the Marantz is beautiful. The Arcam looks horrific. :rolleyes:

Ah so without sounding like a complete noob, would you say you get a better sound through the amp, when combined with the soundcard? I suppose the more i think about it, the amp will drive the power, but the quality will come from the card, sound about right? haha

I had the B&W nautilus 805s on atacamas (se24s I think), but my new house is too small for such luxuries, now its acoustic energy AEGOs, huge downgrade and the sound stage is limp in comparison but it just looked stupid and was completely impractical :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom