Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you don't make a loss on them?

Certainly no loss is being made, I'd have not bought them otherwise natch :cool:

I've had a chat with a friend who also orders from them and his import tax was less than half of mine for a larger order, I need to phone them up to find out why it was so high now.

Certainly no loss is being made, I'd have not bought them otherwise natch :cool:

I've had a chat with a friend who also orders from them and his import tax was less than half of mine for a larger order, I need to phone them up to find out why it was so high now.

It differs so much, did your friend only order that product or was it other products too? Because surely if the majority falls into that bracket and the % is lower ???

How much is one of those, link?

Last edited:
They're from Loktah - http://www.loktah.com
Kraft collection which is new. Total came to $103 for 5, they have the optional business card cutout as well.

It differs so much, did your friend only order that product or was it other products too? Because surely if the majority falls into that bracket and the % is lower ???

Probable but will have to find out tomorrow, you'd think that a large package which weighs more would cost more in import tax though.

They're from Loktah - http://www.loktah.com
Kraft collection which is new. Total came to $103 for 5, they have the optional business card cutout as well.

Probable but will have to find out tomorrow, you'd think that a large package which weighs more would cost more in import tax though.

I assume you use these for photogrpahy disks?
They look good. How did Parcelforce get to £58 on an order of only $103 though?!:eek:

Job interview next week, for an I.T Technician apprenticeship so I can get some more qualifications and hopefully stay on to work full time at the placement.

Should I dress formally (black trousers, black shoes, white formal shirt, tie, blazer) or smart casual (jet black jeans, brown shoes, black formal shirt)?

Either will put across a different impression... I want to seem confident in appearance as well as in manner, will wearing smart casual clothing help or should I just go for the formal?

Also this is my first formal interview, past jobs I either fell into or got into through an agency, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Dress smart. Also why are you posting this here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom