Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be cheaper, and look more pro, to have your own made in the UK?

Cheaper yes, but more pro? They're made from all natural materials and have that nature/wood smell to them and feel a bit more special compared to what other companies offer. This new design suits the current style of my photos too so it all goes well together.... For now.

This forum keeps me sane lol, half the **** u guys argue about is so retarded lol!

I barely post, but always read when im having a poop, clock arguments LOL?

Also the guy who got the HTC One! It sucks and doesnt hold value at all :P YAY PHONE ARGUMENT TIME!

748v.jpg

HiFiMaN HE-400 "Planar Magnetic" headphones

Really nice.

the guy who got the HTC One! It sucks and doesnt hold value at all :P YAY PHONE ARGUMENT TIME!

No phones hold value these days, so that comment was a little pointless. No argument needed. ;)
Personally I love the design and interface of HTC phones, but my personal experience with an HTC wasn't great. I had an HTC Sensation 4G and it got to the point where I couldnt use it anymore due to a constant stream of error messages. I flashed new ROM's and even kernals so it must have been a hardware fault.

Got a Motorola Razr i now :) It was only £150. £150 for a 2GHz hyperthreaded Atom and 1GB of RAM? Yes please.

LED Strip lighting for under my kitchen cabinets, will tidy it up tomorrow and consider putting a strip of wood in front of the leds.

I would, that would look much better :) Its also good to see another Gorillaz fan :D those chaps are awesome.

Cheap soldering kit and a nail ignition switch for my little bus button board.

That reminds me, I really must get a new soldering iron. :p

Last edited:
Moobert said:
Am interested, what would be the best tool to colour these with? Pencils wouldn't be a great replication of colour I would imagine.

Yea, I'm going to get some nice pencils, the book is such a work of art, I really don't want to do it slap-dash!

Thinking maybe some prismacolor or faber castell ones should do the job nicely.

This forum keeps me sane lol, half the **** u guys argue about is so retarded lol!

I barely post, but always read when im having a poop, clock arguments LOL?

Also the guy who got the HTC One! It sucks and doesnt hold value at all :P YAY PHONE ARGUMENT TIME!

Didn't really buy it as an investment opportunity tbh :p Love it so far and as far as I'm concerned my opinion is what counts :D

Got fed up of having my extension lead full of plugs for USB cables so looked for a temporary solution! Found this:
DSC_0102_zps60b089da.jpg

One plug into the mains, 7 USB ports! Can also be used in the PC to give me extra USB 3.0 ports, which is always handy! :D

Got fed up of having my extension lead full of plugs for USB cables so looked for a temporary solution! Found this:

Pluggable 7 port USB3 hub

One plug into the mains, 7 USB ports! Can also be used in the PC to give me extra USB 3.0 ports, which is always handy! :D

I have one of those, and it's worked wonders on anything from my old Macbook Pro, to my current system. Woks grand for USB2, and 3. :D

Should never have bought an iphone. :)

Fixed - I got one as a gift (for some work I'd helped out on) and I wouldn't recommend it. Jail broken makes it's a hell of a lot better but still not as good as the hype suggests.

Windows / Android next - I really like the look of the HTC One and the SG4. Also the Lumias are nice but I'd like one with the ability to take SD cards.

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom