Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much out of interest?

I have great memories of camping in my grandparents trailer tent, me and the GF have been discussing possibly buying a caravan or trailer tent in the future. Think it would be great for when we eventually start a family.

Generally £250 for a s/h snotter, £750 for something decent s/h and £2-3k for a new one.

These were going for the £750 mark but I stumbled on a guy with a really poor eBay advert who was unwilling to erect it for photo's and was selling on behalf of his mate, I got him to take it off eBay and sell it for £280 after looking at it, to my surprise when we unfolded it at home it's full of goodies, electric hook up RCD plus extension cables, leisure battery plus fuse board, a working battery drill and charger :confused:, camping table, pots, pans, plates, washing line, 3 breathable ground sheets, double electric oven and two hobs, gas hob, sink, two waste water bottle, a tool kit with loads in it, lights, wheel clamp, new spare wheel.

It needs new elastic around the cover and was green before I took the picture and jet washed it, the wife's been on a bleaching trip and washed all the inner liners and covers, generally it hasn't been used much, reckon I'd easily get £750 for it with a proper advert.

Do you have an Audi for towing that

No BMW

Should unfold to that

sunncamp350-trailertent-kitchenannexe.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom