Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. And I spy some Diamond 10.1's at the rear and a Diamond 10 centre as well. :D

What receiver is that? I recognise its shape... An Onkyo right? TX-SR600 series? 605? :p

And an HTPC in an SG06 next to... PS3?

Last edited:
:eek: Sweet, what you running with them?

Very nice! :) What pre-amp and speakers are you going to use?

Speakers are Linn Keilidhs, pre-amp is an Audiolab 8000S with the power amp stripped out and replaced with some Linn Aktiv cards, the Tag amps do the bass and I'm using an Audiolab 8000SX for treble. CD player is an Arcam Alpha 7 with an Audiolab 8000DAC - all of which has been worked on by Kevin at the Audiocellar, to say I'm pleased is an understatement.

Just need to get more Tag McLaren amps!...

Very nice. And I spy some Diamond 10.1's at the rear and a Diamond 10 centre as well. :D

What receiver is that? I recognise its shape... An Onkyo right? TX-SR600 series? 605? :p

And an HTPC in an SG06 next to... PS3?

It's a V+ tivo box, but right on all other counts! Diamond 10.cs centre, 10.1s at the rear, onkyo 605 and a Silverstone SG06 housing a C2Q-based light gaming rig, though it mostly only gets used for music, movies and TV shows these days.

It's a V+ tivo box, but right on all other counts! Diamond 10.cs centre, 10.1s at the rear, onkyo 605 and a Silverstone SG06 housing a C2Q-based light gaming rig, though it mostly only gets used for music, movies and TV shows these days.

Any reason why you didn't get diamond floor standers? Or are you upgrading piece by piece? You're really supposed to match the front soundstage with the same make/type speakers.

It's a bit more bloody in person. Though some of the blade will be concealed in person so you wont see much of the blood initially.

Funny enough, it's the sharpest knife I've ever used and I keep my knives sharp. I sliced my finger open on the third stroke when chopping some tomatoes :(

It does look like that in person, it's a beautiful piece of craftsmanship and you can get one online for about £225. It looks like it does because it's made out of 63 layers of steel rolled together to make it more flexible.

Very nice.
I really would love a couple of good knives like these but the ££s..
Where was the photo taken?
It looks like a Japanese house or restaurant?

The photo was taken in a Ryokan in Hakone last weekend, so that's why it's looks traditional Japanese, because it was. :D

Bit overboard on the Jap stuff? :P

I was in Japan at the time...

Picked up one of these for myself

IMG_1563_zps88f49e47.jpg

:D

Looks like some sort of mast clamp.

It's a Technomate TM2600 Diseqc motor for my satellite system because I've been using a 36v H-H motor for over 25 years and decided to upgrade.
I was going to fit it this morning but I've spent over 2 hours looking for my satellite finder meter.
It can be done manually/visually but I want it spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom