Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this email ;)

rKb6dxW.png

32gb, Black

Luckyyyyy

Bit gutted that I didn't order yesterday morning, but wanted to see it before buying. They're saying 2-3 weeks now :(

Hopefully that's a huge over estimation considering they original said November 8th and yours has already shipped :)

Last edited:
I didn't buy this, it was a surprise gift that I received today from a fellow OcUK'er, extremely kind of him. Thanks pal <3, and sorry about todays result! ;)

yPGRSBE.jpg.png

56Ou8.jpg

Z87X-OC still to be ordered, some time this month.

otdz.jpg

Amazing Spiderman annual #21. The wedding of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson.

Not the most pristine comic in the world. The cover is offwhite and some of the inside pages are dirty, but at least its intact and free of tears and rips. And its still readable. Best £5 I've spent in a while :)

Does it matter which amp you get if you plug headphones into it? Does a smaller size amp with headphones connected not sound as good as a big amp?

Nope, I wouldn't think so.

Part of the problem I have with the bigger amp, though, is that the gain channel didn't work very well at low volumes. Because this is designed to work at low volumes, that shouldn't be an issue.

^^ How are you finding it?

It looks nice, I have a Performance MX and was looking at the G700s, but the above mouse looks a lot better BUT its not rechargeable.

How are you planning on dealing with the batteries? Are you going to use rechargeables?

^^ How are you finding it?

It looks nice, I have a Performance MX and was looking at the G700s, but the above mouse looks a lot better BUT its not rechargeable.

How are you planning on dealing with the batteries? Are you going to use rechargeables?

Its nice so far, lighter than my old Mouse and playing BF4 with 6 buttons on the side help quite a bit.

Still getting used to it really, changing DPI on the fly is nice, my default one is 900

With the batteries I'm using the ones which come with it but when they run out will change to some rechargeable ones I use for my camera's :)

meh mostly useful, it does also have some leeway

I don't normally like showing my ID around most of the time. Plus if I lose the card, no biggie, otherwise my MOD90 is a goner with my wallet.

Know them feels, I've been literally laughed at before asking for a discount! So just stopped asking.

But a MOD90 is free to get replaced :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom