Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason why you didn't get diamond floor standers? Or are you upgrading piece by piece? You're really supposed to match the front soundstage with the same make/type speakers.

Someone in the same village as me was selling them for £180, couldn't resist. These were £600 speakers when first released and got top reviews all over the place. It's not really practical to be fussy about matching when you're looking for second hand deals.

Besides which, I don't buy into the theory that the front stage must all be the same make and type. The 10.CS holds its own alright :).

Someone in the same village as me was selling them for £180, couldn't resist. These were £600 speakers when first released and got top reviews all over the place. It's not really practical to be fussy about matching when you're looking for second hand deals.

Besides which, I don't buy into the theory that the front stage must all be the same make and type. The 10.CS holds its own alright :).

Bargain audio gear is the best type of audio gear. :) I paid £80 for my Diamond 9.2's and £15 for my Marantz PM5003 :D ;) I think I spent more than £15 on the speaker wire. :p

Last edited:
1383399810_nexus.jpg

Long waiting time, but I wanted to have a look at it before buying.

Can't wait :D

1080P screen, 2.3GHz quad core, 2GB RAM, Adreno 330 GPU.

How? Why? :p

Best part is the price :D

It's going to be a nice change coming from iOS on my iPhone 4. Sick of it and really bored of the limited customisation in iOS! Not to mention it's pretty slow on iOS 6 so haven't bothered with 7.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom