Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought myself some speakers the other day :)

Part funded by family and friends for my 30th as they were quite expensive.

speakers.jpg

speakers2.jpg

They sound immense and they aren't even run in yet!

Bought myself some speakers the other day :)

Part funded by family and friends for my 30th as they were quite expensive.

speakers.jpg

speakers2.jpg

They sound immense and they aren't even run in yet!

Lovely mate! Bet they weight a bit as well.

Does your amp have the option where you connect a mic to it and it configures all the outputs etc? That made a surprising difference for me :)

Nope. Got it all configured up anyway. Thought the receiver may be a bit naff but it's spot on. Next job is a new cabinet as this is a cheapo Argos one.

When changing the speakers over its worth doing again (along with any chance to your setup) these could be more powerful in different ranges compared to your old one.

Assuming your amp can do it that is!

I have the RX6 (RX6 AV12 5.1) and they do sound immense!

I really like MA... give them 50-100 hours until they are run in properly and the sound will be even better!

Good sound is the best purchase you can make for a home cinema system imo!

Definitely, if someone offered me £1000 to spend on a TV or the Sound I'd opt for sound every single times. It adds SO much to the experience.

I have the RX6 (RX6 AV12 5.1) and they do sound immense!

I really like MA... give them 50-100 hours until they are run in properly and the sound will be even better!

Good sound is the best purchase you can make for a home cinema system imo!

Think the RX6 is the next one up.

I was going to opt for the BX5 due to them being quite small and £150 cheaper but after hearing them both I had to get the 6 as they were much better.

Very nice speakers. Picked up a pair of BX5's for the bedroom a few weeks ago. You wont be disappointed by the BX6's, demoed them a while ago and they sounded very good but were a bit to big for the bedroom.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom