Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New sofa

PANO_20131101_131047_zps38c63c61.jpg

Because of the new sofa, i couldn't hear the tv as it's so far away now, so i got a soundbar the Samsung hw-f450.

IMG_20131105_185009_zps6ca95049.jpg

cant beleive the build quality and sound for £26! iv had other sets that cost me close to £200 to sound this good.
[/URL]

I spy some Aviano's and a shiny looking Pioneer amplifier... Mmmmmm :3

And yeah I have heard good things about Soundmagic E10's, I did very nearly buy some once but I think I ended up getting some CX300-II's instead which then broke. I have some Viisang R-03's now. Should have just bought the E10's in the first place.

Last edited:
Ebay. Theres usually at least one copy floating about with a low starting bid. Just gotta get lucky and hope other people dont push the bids up too high.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-Issue-700-/121194787559?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item1c37c5b2e7

£18 for this one and available to buy immediately.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Amazing-Spiderman-Issue-700-NM-/190955507549?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item2c75d5cf5d

Or this one, which is currently sitting at £10.50 in bids.

EDIT: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marvel-The-Amazing-Spider-Man-700-NEW-/261322220426?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item3cd804a38a

£1.04 current bidding on this one. Still got 6 days left though, so likely to go up in price before the end. And theres of course cheaper options available if you dont care about having a 1st print copy. And theres some of the variant covers going reasonably cheaply, though personally I think the standard cover is the best.

Purchased for £18. Was meant to get it when it was released but I completely forgot about it annoyingly. Thanks man

Ill get some ordered then.

These are easily worth double if not triple the price, the sound quality is fantastic!

Just reserved (deposits count right? :D) a stay in Hotel Indigo Edinburgh for the end of this month as a part-birthday, part-anniversary treat! :) Can't really get a picture of that though :p

I spy some Aviano's and a shiny looking Pioneer amplifier... Mmmmmm :3

And yeah I have heard good things about Soundmagic E10's, I did very nearly buy some once but I think I ended up getting some CX300-II's instead which then broke. I have some Viisang R-03's now. Should have just bought the E10's in the first place.

they are Mordauntshort aviano 2 :)

iv had sennheiser cx300II,CX400,IE6,IE8, shure se215,245 mulitple ultimate ears sets with dual and triple drivers and it goes on to about 25 different pairs.

i was using some cheap Ajays Three but i hated the cable and L shaped jack so then i kept noticing these getting raving reviews and i have to admit i feel bad for wasting so much money on the others when i could have just had these in the first place.

i think that everyone should upgrade to these if they still using anything that came with their devices. tight bass, great midge ,clear treble and a nice wide soundstage.

Last edited:
NAD3130, £40 from a lovely bird on Gumtree and powering some Wharfedale 10.SRs in my study. She got it for her 21st birthday 25 years ago :eek:. Still sounds sweet as a nut, though I'm going to clean the pots and switches at the weekend and give it a general clean. (And fit some proper speaker cable).

6nj2utcl.jpg

Just need to make a bracket for it to hang under the desk.

been looking at these style sofas for a while. Look V Comfy. Just a shame I do not own my own home to actually be able to buy one. Still on my fake leather sofas from land of leather in 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom