Status
Not open for further replies.
Nexus 5 posts ahoy :D

Final shot of how to send up money in 10mins worth of smoke:

hxof.jpg

2lym.jpg

:eek::eek::eek: That is insane! Bet it was a great night

From what I've heard p&b are.

I've never done p&b to be fair, but they're supposed to beat Byron, meat mission/liquor etc.... And all the others.... Whenever I got to go to p&b it's always busy though, but yeah I have heard they're the best pop up American burger....

Anyway, feel like I'm turning into Raymond....
kd

It's all about Honest Burgers in Brixton.

That's some very nice gear. :) Bought on a whim, taking up photography or project/traveling?

I used to love photography, but I had to sell my old setup (d300s, 18-200, mb-d10, sb900 etc..), thanks to a nice bonus this month I found myself in a position to get back on the photography bandwagon :)

I'm too stupid to do anything project related and definitely too old to go travelling :(

:)

A few things.

iPad I actually collected last Friday.
Found the Apple Tv for £65 so decided to give one a go mainly for airplay and flickr.

IMG_20131108_211125.jpg

IMG_20131108_211245.jpg

I technically bought this as had to get the insurance first :)

IMG_20131108_211210.jpg

Surface 2. Not the pro as out of my price range and I don't see the point.

Loving it. Need to get myself one of the keyboards as the store didn't have any

I've got a few things this month, well technically I paid for my suit (Tom Ford) back in September but its arriving next week pictures to follow.

64GB + 4G iPad Air.

iPad.jpg

Surface 2. Not the pro as out of my price range and I don't see the point.

Loving it. Need to get myself one of the keyboards as the store didn't have any

The pro is a fundamentally different product, one is a full pc, the other is just another tablet.

MS needs to do more to make people realise just how different the Pro really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom