Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misery? I don't see how, it's extremely intuitive to use.

Although compared to FCP 7 it's entirely different, and I completely understand that people hated the missing features( now back ), and how the interface and system required you learn it all from scratch.

Premiere on CC is €22+ a month for me, I'll have a look at it next year most likely. I want to see if Apple's new version of FCP X coming this December is as good as they claim it'll be.

I see Adobe have an entire section for people on how to make the switch from FCP, and AVID to their software. :D

Extremely intuitive is a stretch but it is aimed for the "Prosumer" market now, which is why people who edit professionally are annoyed. They all switched over to Final Cut as it was a cost effective solution (since AVID machines cost a damn fortune) and then had to abandon it again as a high end platform.

I couldnt get to grips with it, so jumped ship from 7 to PP. I would have used 7 longer but they ended suppport with it.

Premiere Pro has come on leap and bounds since i last used it in 2001, it's really easy to use and suppors wayyyyyyy more formats than FC did.

AVID is AVID. If you can get it, it'll never go out of fashion.

Have you tried 5 Guys? Supposedly they're the best.

From what I've heard p&b are.

I've never done p&b to be fair, but they're supposed to beat Byron, meat mission/liquor etc.... And all the others.... Whenever I got to go to p&b it's always busy though, but yeah I have heard they're the best pop up American burger....

Anyway, feel like I'm turning into Raymond....

iD9yUBBl.jpg.png

kd

also shake shack in convent garden. meat mission in hoxton. same company. just slightly different stuff. too many burger places in london to go to now. all about the same tastyness

rps20131107_145031_810.jpg

£24 at the factory outlet "Crazy Thursday" deal this week \0/

just went to P&B today and personally i'd rate it higher than 5guys, its a bit pricier but tbh the meat was much better quality, the patty about twice as thic, nicely cooked and the fries much tastier :) (better beer selection in 5 guys though...)

This heli hobby is getting expensive now. Only thing I hate with some of these is the battery wires hanging out the side.

I used to think it was stupidly expensive, but your perspective changes as time goes on. Crashes become less frequent and you get more confident in your abilities. Things that were once too expensive to crash, are now reasonably priced for the enjoyment you'll get from flying them.

I got some stabilizers (training gear) for that heli today, cant do much as the weather has been naff. And I dont want to try it indoors, just incase the tv takes a whooping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom