Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard p&b are.

I've never done p&b to be fair, but they're supposed to beat Byron, meat mission/liquor etc.... And all the others.... Whenever I got to go to p&b it's always busy though, but yeah I have heard they're the best pop up American burger....

Anyway, feel like I'm turning into Raymond....

iD9yUBBl.jpg.png

kd

I bought a Starbucks mug today too! Forgot to take a picture though.

P.s. I never buy Christmas edition mugs. :)

If you ever go to southampton head over to 7bone burger. Divine!

Last edited:
also shake shack in convent garden. meat mission in hoxton. same company. just slightly different stuff. too many burger places in london to go to now. all about the same tastyness

Horton square in general is good. Red dog, meat mission, Byron and the breakfast club.

I bought a Starbucks mug today too! Forgot to take a picture though.

P.s. I never buy Christmas edition mugs. :)

If you ever go to southampton head over to 7bone burger. Divine!

Why never the Christmas ones? The size of this one is decent. I'm quite happy with it as a work mug until Christmas and quite like the whole skyline theme

kd

There are plenty of venti size Starbucks mugs, I have at least 5 that size. It's not the size that attracts me to buy them, I like ones they release as a one off so I don't buy Christmas mugs because they always release same ones, or similar every year.

Plus, come January I would look like I've left my Christmas decoration up :p

I have a skyline theme Starbucks mug, it's a standard New York one, very similar to that one you have, but the colours are white, black and yellow. :)

More stuff for the monster:

1ko0.jpg

Picked up a NAS Drive, couldn't resist at £50

2013-11-04%2018.02.58.jpg

The little fan that's inside it is louder than i would like, but i will get that swapped out for something a little quieter.

Where from please?

Its a competitor so cant say on here, but i have sent you a trust email :)

Do not offer to provide names of competitors.

No promotion of OcUK's competitors
We, Overclockers UK (OcUK) are happy to provide the resources of these forums to responsible individuals without charge. They cost a substantial amount of money to maintain and use considerable amounts of bandwidth which is paid for exclusively by us. As you know OcUK are in the computer hardware business and therefore the promotion of OcUK's competitors is forbidden. Examples of promotion are :-
Posting links to competitors websites
Posting links to reviews that promote competitors
Quoting the names or contact details of competitors
Offering to provide the names or contact details of competitors
Hinting about product availability at competitors and their pricing
Using the forums to notify a member of intent or actual supply of names or contact details of competitors
Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in signatures
Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in profile
Posting links to or the mentioning of auction sites
Disguising attempts to do any of the above

purchased yesterday

KQQpGFMl.jpg.png

with all the Nexus 5's about to be posted i thought i would pick up a 7 as i cant see me changing from my trusy old Xperia Play emulation machine

wasnt sure about the purchase but so far very impressed... picked up an official folding case today but dont have a photo

Last edited:
I couldnt get to grips with it, so jumped ship from 7 to PP. I would have used 7 longer but they ended suppport with it.

Premiere Pro has come on leap and bounds since i last used it in 2001, it's really easy to use and suppors wayyyyyyy more formats than FC did.

AVID is AVID. If you can get it, it'll never go out of fashion.

Seems folks are right when they say you either love it, or hate it. Marmite all over again :D

It's true about AVID though, the cost involved is huge, and their support for updates to OS's have been rather slow. Especially on Apple.

I do wonder if Apple is going to "bring back" FCPX with this new huge version of it they mentioned.

On a different note, this arrived this morning.

Courtesy of the lovely folks at Inateck. They're sending me a little something else to upgrade my Mac Pro with as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom