Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I have that QPAD MK85 had it for a few months now really like it great keyboard and it was my first mech one as well, taken a little while to get use to. Keys are pretty soft, well travel less than old one before they do anything and often I have found myself spamming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa when holding wasd :D

I'm very impressed with it so far!

Soldato
new phone.. and some other things but cba with pictures for those :)

Wn3QPuTl.jpg.png

Changed to link as it was a bit too big for the forum - Davey

fixed it.

Last edited:
Associate
Liking the 'oppo find 5' Grudas, how's the build quality?

I've found my phone battery has been taking a beating since I got a Surface Pro to replace Asus transformer, so for all my Google action I picked up a Nexus 7, dock and cover, probably should have waited for the refresh, but meh, I'll get another when the family steal this one :)

vNGIc4f.jpg

Soldato
Liking the 'oppo find 5' Grudas, how's the build quality?

great, feels really solid! :) that glass front with metal frame around it is awesome + that steel frame really makes it feel like one big solid brick(in a good way) :) weight is nice too, its well balanced so it doesn't feel like its too heavy, and that display.. oh that display is epic.

Associate
great, feels really solid! :) that glass front with metal frame around it is awesome + that steel frame really makes it feel like one big solid brick(in a good way) :) weight is nice too, its well balanced so it doesn't feel like its too heavy, and that display.. oh that display is epic.

Nice, maybe time to replace the nexus, 1080 on a phone does sound good, I've been using mine a lot as an ereader, so that could cut down eye strain.

Soldato
Nice, maybe time to replace the nexus, 1080 on a phone does sound good, I've been using mine a lot as an ereader, so that could cut down eye strain.

there's no need to zoom in on webpages really, everything is nice and clear - thats expected since i upgraded from galaxy s2 and that was 480x800 :o

Soldato
c8851c18-c306-4c70-a227-f91686299f8b_zpse361fa04.jpg

Soldato
Just ordered myself one of these , looks cool

Excellent. Which one did you order? On mine, the brass reinforcing cross is a bit rough in a couple of places but the thing is heavier and shinier than I expected. Certainly worth £18, anyway. The stand isn't bad, either. The real question is which one to buy next. :)

As soon as I saw the picture I was like 'hmm, wait, familiar" then when you mentioned MTWII I was like 'ahh'. Cool wee helmet though, but erm, I'd kick your ass at it any day sonny. My noble highlanders are invincible. ;)

I don't doubt it, as I only like the single player game. Although I daresay that my enviable English Retinue Longbowmen would take a fair few of your kilt-botherers with them, old chap!

Soldato
Excellent. Which one did you order? On mine, the brass reinforcing cross is a bit rough in a couple of places but the thing is heavier and shinier than I expected. Certainly worth £18, anyway. The stand isn't bad, either. The real question is which one to buy next. :)

I don't doubt it, as I only like the single player game. Although I daresay that my enviable English Retinue Longbowmen would take a fair few of your kilt-botherers with them, old chap!

i got the crusader one , i fancy getting the pig face one or the norman helmet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom