Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
20130624_113811.jpg

Soldato
It seems to be pretty good on fuel, even on short trips, even compared to the Ka and the £30 per year car tax is a right winner (£150 for the Ka)

I had the 1.33 TR, I managed an average of 53mpg. Stop start function was hit and miss (wasn't worth it with the air con on), and six gears seemed perfectly suited to the car. But no grunt! :D

Associate
Bought a DashCam (G1W Novatek 96650)! It was a bit of a punt for a recently released and sparsely reviewed model as all those with good reviews have jumped up in price a decent amount.
I was willing to risk $60 on a bit of an unknown, and it seems to do the job well enough.

mx8d.jpg

Daylight video quality seems good, but seeing as we've just had the longest day it may take a while before I can do a night time video.

Man of Honour
Associate
Good old Hungarian HUF, it cost us 200,000HUFs in all (or 580quid?) something like that. Which, was bloody good considering their lack of fleet post our trip.

Well, one's engine blew up due to it not staying in gear, meant only had 2 of them, which meant revving the balls of it, which it somewhat didn't take to.

Then, coming down a really steep hill (the brakes on these things are TERRIBLE!) heavy on the brakes and 2nd gear trying to just take any speed off you could. My useless mate came round the bend behind us, couldn't take the speed off (he's useless...) and hit the back of us, which threw the car across the road and flipped it. They're made of cardboard (literally) so it crumpled up. The 3 people in it were so lucky to be fine.
So when we got hit, it punted us massively quickly down the hill in to the one in front and rear ended that, ruining that one too.

Which was nice.

Live action GTA! Awesome!

Associate
Bought a DashCam (G1W Novatek 96650)! It was a bit of a punt for a recently released and sparsely reviewed model as all those with good reviews have jumped up in price a decent amount.
I was willing to risk $60 on a bit of an unknown, and it seems to do the job well enough.

mx8d.jpg

Daylight video quality seems good, but seeing as we've just had the longest day it may take a while before I can do a night time video.

Where did you get that if you don't mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom