Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a wallet person, I might get one of those.

I haven't had a wallet in years, and the last one I had was a Bad Mofo wallet from Pulp Fiction. Unfortunately I lost it, and then had to stand in reception at the local cop shop describing it to a guy who looked at me like I was mental.

What a fantastic story. Lol.

doya.jpg

Decided to indulge myself. I don't read enough!

Last edited:
I have been looking for a minimalist wallet. Something to hold all my cards and notes.

I never carry change in my Wallet. Some of the ones on kickstarter are interesting.

Please don't get that metal clip thing.....thos metal thing with a rubber band is just PITA to use in real life.

- you can't see which card you are getting out without getting a couple of them out

- you have to fold your notes before putting it in, imagine doing that at the cash point every time you get money out. As opposed to open your wallet and slot it in.

I can also imagine if I drop it, it will be my luck that the impact will cause the rubber band to loosen and then the result will be the cards will fly everywhere. With the remaining rubber bands acting like a sling, it could be quite deadly with those 2 metal plates !

Just get a leather wallet with slots for cards and notes.

No holes for chain
No pockets for coins
No buttons
No Zips
No flip out windows for ID cards
Single fold

It will mean nothing to break (no zip, no button and these causes stress on the leather).

It will mean its as thin as possible, people will argue tri-fold is as thin...er...soon as you fold it again you add 50% thickness to it !

No ID cards, since we don't actually have ID cards in this country and not oblidge to carry one and any police officer who asks for your driver's licence will ask for it out of the wallet.

No coin section - thin and the button/zip argument again.

Last edited:
Anyway i need to curb my spending but not just yet.:)

You certainly won't be curbing your spending when you get your scope... No matter getting into Astrophotography! ;)

I'm sticking with visual which is expensive enough with all these eyepieces and filters etc :D Certainly don't have enough for a guided mount and DSLR! :(

You certainly won't be curbing your spending when you get your scope... No matter getting into Astrophotography! ;)

I'm sticking with visual which is expensive enough with all these eyepieces and filters etc :D Certainly don't have enough for a guided mount and DSLR! :(

aye your not wrong there mate, i just hope i dont get the lens bug which many have with their cams on here :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom