Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the other bag is 500g :/ so not that much different, tester bags at best

I've never heard anything good about Jaffa Cake flavour. I think he'll enjoy the Chocolate Silk though, I got the same 250g and really enjoyed it.

Speaking of, I need to order some before the end of the month. I've been working away at a bag since late April.

I've never heard anything good about Jaffa Cake flavour. I think he'll enjoy the Chocolate Silk though, I got the same 250g and really enjoyed it.

Speaking of, I need to order some before the end of the month. I've been working away at a bag since late April.

yeah im running out of my 5kg bag too.. will order next week/end of week.

Sadly 5kg whey isolate costs a bomb though. :eek:

I made the mistake of ordering some unflavoured once thinking it would be like concentrate. Ugh, nearly got sick. Add in creatine and it's horrible.

never had a problem with taste, i bought unflavoured and it was good :) creatine/glutamine in my case don't really change the taste, 5g each + 50g protein 2x day with milk and im cool, i did have chocolate before and strawberry but they were AWFUL - from MP :) haven't tried TPW yet

Last edited:
never had a problem with taste, i bought unflavoured and it was good :) creatine/glutamine in my case don't really change the taste, 5g each + 50g protein 2x day with milk and im cool, i did have chocolate before and strawberry but they were AWFUL - from MP :) haven't tried TPW yet

I drink it with water, also whey isolate unflavoured to me tasted like vomit compared to concentrate unflavoured.

I like TPW chocolate, so that's my next order most likely. The vanilla creme isn't bad either.

I can confirm that jaffa cake does not taste like jaffa cake, and is horrible.

Yet another person stating that. Going to keep avoiding it so.

To improve and soften the audio i have flying around this room, new monitors are coming on friday, so getting ready for them to settle into :)

It is foam....... how much did foam cost you? There was a chap in this or last months thread who forked out a lot of money on some foam, only to be informed, it was foam, and would help like foam would. But he paid a load of money for some 'special' foam.

I MEAN IT IS FOAM!!! YOU ARE BUYING FOAM!

Edit - Nemitz, what extra do these give you then? What do they do for you?

I am that misinformed. So protein shakes etc are to help convert into mass which is then converted into muscle, correct? Or am I wrong, and that is why I am 'trolling'.

So rather than put sarcy comments in, perhaps try and educate first?

k8tq.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't Spangles the same guy who was moaning about what people buy? Obviously we should all buy the cheapest possible things that we absolutely NEED and nothing else.

It is foam....... how much did foam cost you? There was a chap in this or last months thread who forked out a lot of money on some foam, only to be informed, it was foam, and would help like foam would. But he paid a load of money for some 'special' foam.

I MEAN IT IS FOAM!!! YOU ARE BUYING FOAM!

Edit - Nemitz, what extra do these give you then? What do they do for you?

Yes that was me by the way lol, i was imformed by someone who thinks i wasted my money and should have used egg cartons.

Isn't Spangles the same guy who was moaning about what people buy? Obviously we should all buy the cheapest possible things that we absolutely NEED and nothing else.

yes it is, i was just about to post the same thing, his one goal in life must be to negatively comment on everything someone buys that he doesn't agree with.

I don't mind people buying things, I really do not.

The thing I do mind is that when people spend money on things that just do not seem worth it. I have wasted my fair share of cash, and made plenty of mistakes. I just think sometimes we all read a bit too much into things and think 'oh yah brill!!!!' and go and make a purchase of something that is really not going to make much difference to your life at all.

I should just stay out of this thread, sorry chaps :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom