Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it actually improve the sound quality?

It depends on the headphones really, also the quality of computer/device. My Macbook has a lot of interference when charing, so the USB connector takes care of that. My headphones are not the most demanding, but they offer a better quality sound compared to the standard 3.5mm jack.

3u72.jpg

New cranks for my bike.

I thought it was a bling pizza cutter :(

Which one did you go for and how long do you leave it on? Keep thinking about having a few of these in the house.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003V0G3Q6/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 settings, slow medium and fast, I leave it on fast when I am out and then slow when I am home, turn it off at night as I like silence to sleep, no doubt people could sleep with it on though, comes with some fragrences too make the room smell nice as well.

I do find the air feels "lighter" when I come home.

Could just eat...

Not everyone has time and money to cook and eat chicken, eggs, fish, etc all the time. Sometimes using a supplement to help you get what you need for the day is more convenient, however not disagreeing that it is better if you can get everything you need through good foods.

Last edited:
New protein!

Not everyone has time and money to cook and eat chicken, eggs, fish, etc all the time. Sometimes using a supplement to help you get what you need for the day is more convenient, however not disagreeing that it is better if you can get everything you need through good foods.

Add in copious amounts of doughnuts and you're sorted. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom