Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I tried the rootbeer float gum the other day, have to say i liked it. Not sure about the rainbow sorbet one.

A shop near where i work in Canary wharf had them on sale earlier so might pop through on my way home and pick up a pack to try.

Where did you order them from if you dont mind me asking mate??

I tried the rainbow sorbet earlier on. I really liked it.

I got them from American Soda.

Caporegime
I tried the rainbow sorbet earlier on. I really liked it.

I got them from American Soda.

Cheers, i did have a google and found the place..dear mother of god, i could easily spend a couple of hundred quid in that shop..so many things that remind me of my time when growing up in Canada.

Do let us know what the other flavours are like...ill probably put in a big order for the gum, some A&W root beer and the oreo double stuffed cookies sometime next week. Although saying that my mum has just gone to Canada to visit my brother and her grandkids so ill be asking her to bring over some stuff as well.

Soldato
Cheers, i did have a google and found the place..dear mother of god, i could easily spend a couple of hundred quid in that shop..so many things that remind me of my time when growing up in Canada.

Tell me about it. I've spent a small fortune on that website since I first discovered it. That was only my second small order this year though, since I've been working on losing weight.

I can tell you the orange cream, lemon slice and strawberry shortcakes ones are all nice as well. I'm sure the apple pie and mint choc chip will be as well, but I'll let you know if they aint.

Caporegime
Tell me about it. I've spent a small fortune on that website since I first discovered it. That was only my second small order this year though, since I've been working on losing weight.

I can tell you the orange cream, lemon slice and strawberry shortcakes ones are all nice as well. I'm sure the apple pie and mint choc chip will be as well, but I'll let you know if they aint.

Yeh the flaves im looking at are rootbeer, orange cream, strawberry shortcake and the mint choc chip.

Ill be looking out for your taste test:p

Associate
2013-06-27165614_zps913e44dd.jpg

Bought at the start of the month and was waiting for me getting home today. KCCO!

Soldato
Would love to get a proper telescope. Been tinkering with my binoculars for a few months now and it is amazing what you can see with them alone!

Binos are great things when you know where to look, you can see so much with them! I love my pair, only cheap but do the job!

It's surprising how cheap you can get big scopes, especially second hand ones which are usually kept in top condition :)

Soldato
I used to like theChive, but they steal so much content and try to make themselves into celebs which gets under my skin. It's a shame, because the premise is nifty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom