Not open for further replies.
A bit of an expensive month:

WP_20130627_003_zpsb2bd1c2c.jpg

WP_20130627_006_zps9d6f1545.jpg

And not pictured a i7 3770K.

:D

All in one thread now? Good stuff.

photo_zpsabc844e2.jpg

I would have taken one of the actual keyboard but my iPotato wouldn't do it any justice.

EDIT - **** it:

photo_zpse02afd99.jpg

Last edited:
OcUK Ultima 10.1" tablet

been on my desk all day and plugged in to mains, still charging :(

Just checked battery usage and for some reason Bluetooth is showing 47% yet I switched off Bluetooth the first minute I booted it up.

OcUK Ultima 10.1" tablet
been on my desk all day and plugged in to mains, still charging :(

Just checked battery usage and for some reason Bluetooth is showing 47% yet I switched off Bluetooth the first minute I booted it up.

Awesome for sofa surfing :)

My android Tablet only trickle charges via USB if plugged into the PC (USB 2.0), need to be on power-mains charging to get a 1-2hr full charge, are you power-mains charging it ?

Awesome for sofa surfing :)

My android Tablet only trickle charges via USB if plugged into the PC (USB 2.0), need to be on power-mains charging to get a 1-2hr full charge, are you power-mains charging it ?

"been on my desk all day and plugged in to mains, still charging"

yes mains charging

haha yeah skunkworks chinese indeed but I expect it to at least actually switch off bluetooth for £100

"been on my desk all day and plugged in to mains, still charging"

yes mains charging

haha yeah skunkworks chinese indeed but I expect it to at least actually switch off bluetooth for £100

Sorry missed that bit (skim reading), Mmmm not sure what to advise, maybe switching BT off is extra :p

In seriousness though, it has a 5400mAH battery, i would expect that to fully charge within a hour or so, or it defeats the whole purpose of having a tablet that is portable, as you will need it permanently plugged in by the sound of it, RMA it and buy a better tablet.

Yeah I think I might well do. It's now just completely locked up on me where I was trying to uninstall an app, the screen was frozen, then tried to turn screen on/off/on but was not responding then about 3 minutes later it finally started working again.

I bought it only to test if it was any good for using SkyGo and Daily Telegraph subscription for my Grandfather. My parents got him a Kindle Fire HD but that didn't play any of those apps. So I been on the lookout for a cheap tablet but I don't think this will be it.

Yeah I think I might well do. It's now just completely locked up on me where I was trying to uninstall an app, the screen was frozen, then tried to turn screen on/off/on but was not responding then about 3 minutes later it finally started working again.

I bought it only to test if it was any good for using SkyGo and Daily Telegraph subscription for my Grandfather. My parents got him a Kindle Fire HD but that didn't play any of those apps. So I been on the lookout for a cheap tablet but I don't think this will be it.

As a comparison, my tablet (Asus TF101 still going strong but years old now) battery is rated 3300 mAh (24wh) and charges fully in just over 2hrs, lasting around 8-9hrs from the full charge, just so that you have a gauge.

Could be a bug in the software somewhere, try a full wipe/factory reset and see if it then wants to play ball, or try looking in the Mobile sub-forum to see if anyone else had issues with one, but technically it should work out of the box with no tinkering required, if you have this much trouble with it on the first day, your Grandfather will probably throw it out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom